Tuesday 24 January 2017

How to Disable Touch Screen of Your Laptop in Windows 7/8/10

Sometime screen touch of laptop irritate us and it spoils our work. Some time child touch the screen and we move from our working window.


So we are come up for the solution of all these problems. We can just solve it in three steps only.

Step 1:

Right click on My Computer and go to Manage

Step 2:

Select Device Manager

Step 3:

Select HID-complaint touch screen


Step 4:

Right Click on HID-complaint touch screen and click on Disable


Your Laptop Touch will disable now.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I like DumpsMate customer supports they help me to restore my PC while I am studying my certification exams, website provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt.

    ReplyDelete

If you have ay query regarding any earing tip. Let me know we will reply

Display